protmataden Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Two Scoops Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Two girls are looking for their missing father.
So, what we have: two beautiful girls in leather and with a deadly weapon in their hands, one malevolent alien and one good Samaritan drug addict who will always help two ladies in trouble. Well, the ladies will gladly help the whole city get rid of the terrible evil.
"Two Scoops" is an 11-minute short film written and directed by Robert Rodriguez 2 years ago. Actually, this one has even 3 writers, a bit much for such a short film. Anyway, this work is the usual Robert Rodriguez: bright, colorful, absurd, over-the-top and a bit style over substance. Unfortunately, it is not close to being as good as his best achievements. We follow 2 pretty hot identical twin girls in this one, paid by actresses that have also appeared in other films by the director, such as "Machete". Here the two go against an alien enemy on the quest to find their missing dad. I personally would not recommend this. It was just too absurd for my taste and not really funny enough to make me look past that. And sadly, it did not even get me hungry for ice cream. Thumbs down.

Otis movie in tamil dubbed downloadEbidensya tamil dubbed movie downloadFace Value full movie hindi downloadDelatado full movie torrentthe Hellboy Animated: Iron Shoes full movie in hindi free download hdSpider Man: Lost Cause full movie with english subtitles online downloadAlien Raiders movie mp4 downloadThe Sad Snowman dubbed hindi movie free download torrentNetherland full movie in hindi free download hd 720pAdi s, Sabata full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.